Monday, October 4, 2010

6 moths old

Hello my peeps,
Sean is 6 months old already, and yes I still suck at the blog. But Sean doesn't seem to hold it against me.
Photobucket
He is a very happy boy. I have made some choice selections of pictures so show the advances Sean has made. We are gonna go through some pictures starting with the most recent and going backwards. He is getting better at sitting up on his own.
Photobucket
He has had a few cousins that have had birthdays and I can say he is a fan of vanilla ice cream. He isn't too keen on cold ice cream he tends to prefer melted ice cream.
Photobucket
He likes to eat just about everything his little hands can grab and put in his mouth. This item he is enjoying is a magnet from NYPD Pizzaria. We got free food during their soft opening at Valley Fair mall. He wanted the pizza but I wouldn't let him grab that. He did have a little powdered sugar.
Photobucket
Auntie Raelene even changed a diaper or two. She didtched Grandma Petty when it was poopy one bujt you can't blame her on that one. I just wanted to share the proof that she was changing him.
Photobucket
We will take a vote. Pirate saying arrrrr or trying to be scary saying grrrrrr. You decide.
Photobucket
He is a very good eater it tends to get all over his face but not too bad as far as everywhere else. HE seems to like everything so far. The peas were his least favorite but he ate them. He had a hard time with the avacado but i think I judt need to add some water and thin it out a bit.
Photobucket
He even likes to eat his shoes.
Photobucket
He had his first cold and there was a night or two when he had a hard time going to sleep so he had to snuggle his Mama. I got sick too but the poor little guy had an ear infection and had to take medicine. I was nice and got him grape flavor.
Photobucket
He likes to fall asleep with his face covered. I discovered this one night when I checked in on him and the blanket was over his face I moved it down and when I went in to check it later and he had pulled it up. It's the fastes way to get him to fall asleep. Here he is playing peek a boo.
Photobucket
He is doing better with tummy time. We had his cousins over one day and had a picnic on the front yard. He was all ready to pose for a picture.
Photobucket
He likes to fly. We went to lunch with Nana, Aunt Rachael and counsin Tessa and Nana helped him fly so I could finally get a picture of it. He loves it.
Photobucket
Sean has done a pretty good job taking over man of the house while Daddy is in Iraq. He doesn't quite fit the shoes of Daddy but after all he is only a baby and Daddy is an amazing man. But he does like sitting in Daddy's chair.
Photobucket
Sometimes we get bored with taking the regular pictures so we try something different. Okay it was an accident but it's a pretty amazing picture if I do say so myself. Note Sean likes to steady himself by grabbing Mama's hair.
Photobucket
The boy likes to swing. Whether it is his baby swing or the baby swings at the park he just likes to swing. He thinks it's funny to "kick" me when he is swinging.
Photobucket
Sean loves loves loves to stand. He gets full entertainment standing on the couch. He gets to stare outside at the kids walking to the school behind us. He just likes to stand. Lastly he likes to play with the fringe on the pillows and the pattern. He gets fascinated.
Photobucket
Now this is the only reason you wear a tie to church. For a snack.
Photobucket
Mama forgot she had to renew her license so Sean got to experience waiting in line at the drivers license division. No we didn't have to wait too long. I had picked the perfect time apparently to go in and get it done.
Photobucket
Uh oh. Busted by Airport PD.
Photobucket
Not really it's Officer Gygi. Mama used to work with him and he wanted to see the baby when we dropped of Auntie Shaunte at the airport to go home. He is a very experienced grandpa.
Photobucket
Sean got to meet his counsin Ysa at the end of July begining of August. They got a long pretty well and were teaching eachother how to do things. Sean taught her how to stand and Ysa taught him how to roll over. His lesson to her was better she got it and he hasn't quite mastered rolling over. But they got along real well.
Photobucket
We went to Yellowstone with Nana and Papa and the Pikes. we hiked Lower Falls and I carried him all the way. That was quite a hike. Sean was so tired when it was over he worked so hard flirting with all the girls both directions.
Photobucket
He got to put his feet in a river and he was not a happy camper it was too cold in his opinion.
Photobucket
Fuzzy was very interested in Sean. She really wanted to give him a kiss but Mama said no.
Photobucket
That's a quick catch up of the last few months. He is a big boy and last but not least here is a video of his latest accomplishment.

1 comment:

B/T Frank said...

You're slacking on the blog! You need to update it I want to see sean's 1st christmas!