Well a year has past with only a few posts and well you should be used to that by now. I figured it's a little late but it wouldn't hurt to post a blog about Sean's birthday. It was crazy busy for us since we had just moved into the new house and we were still working on getting situated but I did not want to let Sean's first birthday pass without something being done. So we had a party and it was a great success. Daniel was giving me the stink eye for taking his picture but I think it is a good image of him Sean is being passed or picked up but his uncle Jason.
The kid got spoiled. Yes I am aware of this and yes I don't care. He is a good kid and he has cousins that come over and it's good to have toys for them to play with as well.
See this is the brood of cousins.
The kids entertained themselves with running to the back fence of the yard. We love on 3/4 of and acre and our property is long so it was quite a haul to the fence. It was good because they got tired.
This is Daniel's friend Carlos. Sean was confused by the brown guy. He's only used to seeing them when we go to Arizona. lol Well that and when he was littler I went to Daniel's work and Carlos came out to see Sean and Sean immediately started crying.
Musical chairs on the only section of cement we have. We didn't have a radio either so he had to use my phone. It was interesting. I was happy it was the one sunny and warm day in April.
Since Sean has so many cousins and so many presents and he is new at this opening presents thing I had each kid that was there help him open his presents. I think it made it fun for everyone. Well at least for the kids.
I think Sean had more fun watching his presents get opened for him.
I made his cake myself and I made cupcakes for the kids. I forgot to take a picture before I sent his cousins with some when they had to go. The cupcakes were his initials but I think that is sort of obvious.
CAKE TIME!!!! Mama had made a red velvet cake so Sean got stripped because I didn't want it to stain all of his clothes.
I want cake. I have my balloon now give me cake. He kept wanting to touch the flame. He wasn't real sure what to do here.
Yeah he didn't want to dive into the cake either.
Daddy came in with the rescue and helped Sean dig in to the cake.
He made a little bit of a mess but overall not too bad.
Now he has the hang of it.
There is my good cake destroying picture with a smile. Okay it's a grin but I'm okay with that.
Dirty face boy. What mama this is what you wanted me to do.
On to the monkey Pinata. This was a great pinata since it was small because it needed less candy. Sean wasn't real sure what he was supposed to do.The other kids got the hang of it.
And there goes the head as a trophy for Mya. She was so funny running around with that thing.
There were tons more pictures but mostly ones that only a mother could find cute and want to look at over and over again. Thanks for reading.
No comments:
Post a Comment