Monday, July 19, 2010

1 week later. Mama is getting better at this.

Yay, my mama is doing so much better she is getting another blog done in a timely matter.
Sean

Yeah I know I'm a little crazy and cant decide if I want to write from my view or the one I make up and blame on Sean. Let me know which one you prefer. I'm writting as me today.

Since we last checked in much has happened. We had cousins Craig, Amie, and Phillip sleep over for a couple of days. The highlights were an unbirthday party with our neighbors who are in the ward, Samantha and Issac. Everyone got presents because it wouldn't be an unbirthday if they didn't.
Photobucket
The three monsters created a tent in my living room. I tried to let them make it themselves for an hour while I put Sean to bed but they were not making any progress so I helped. The second one was better but I forgot to take a picture.
Photobucket
A view from the entryway.
Photobucket
Sean gave us a good smile one day and kept it while I got the camera. He normally likes to smile real big and stop and stare at the camera when I get it in front of him.
Photobucket
After the cousins left we were getting ready to go to a baby shower with Nana. Sean needs to practice sitting up so we did while I got ready to go.
Photobucket
He is intently watching a fishing show I had on tv, that or the computer or anything else that was on the bed.
Photobucket
Here is the show and yes the subtitles are saying something about using tobacco to catch the fish.
Photobucket
Here is Sean, Nana, Cousin Tessa and Jane at the baby shower for Jane's daughter.
Photobucket
At lunch at Mo Betta Steaks we got shaved Ice and it was so good. Rachael and Tessa were cute sipping it together
Photobucket
Then Opa and Grandma Asher showed up on Sunday. We have been having a great time with them. Grandma doesn't want to put Sean down and it is so cute.
Photobucket
Well that concludes our quick briefing. Time for me to get to Daniel's blog and to talk to Daniel. He is doing okay too. We are trying to figure out how to get him some ice cream but so far no success.

No comments: