Thursday, July 1, 2010

Three months later.

Hello everyone,


It has been three months since I last checked in with the blog. The last post introduced the newest member of our Hadley family, Sean. We have been very active. We have been boating a few times, camping a few times, we even went to Moab and Sean went 4 wheeling. He slept during the roughest parts of the trails. He has been blessed in a tux that was made out of his Daddy's wedding suit by his Aunt Tanya. He's had his first fouth of July and was really good and slept through most of the fireworks. He didn't like the ones we shot off at home. Well he liked the lights but not the noisy ones. We had to send Daddy off to Iraq. Which made Mama and Daddy so sad. We are all hanging in there and doing well. He's getting bigger and bigger and sleeping less and less during the day he is really good and sleeps through the night really well. I'm not going to try and go back and catch up on posts because it's just not going to work out very well. I compiled a slide show catching some of the highlights. I'll try and do better but I've said that before too. I'm no longer working I get to stay at home and take care of Sean and support Daniel in Iraq, so there might be a chance I'll post more regularly. Thank you so much for everyone's love and support.




No comments: