Saturday, January 9, 2010

The slacker has returned. Time to catch up.

I used to have all these plans and dreams of catching up in the blog with pictures and everything but yeah that ain't going to happen. So we will do it the quick way.
First apparently I tried doing this in July and never finished the post so I had to go and delete that one. Then I had to read my last post to see where I felt off in April 2009. Yea , yea I know such a slacker. The funny thing is I've been writing a post a week for Daniel that is just for him.
So catching up in the best chronological order I can.
Rachael got married to Jason Pike in Las Vegas and we were able to go. YAY!
Shaunte graduated from college and we got to go. YAY!
We lost our first pregnancy.:-( boo!
Fourth of July with random monsters I mean nieces and nephews and friends.YAY!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
(I'm only entering pictures because I like pictures and these were already loaded onto my other website thingy so it was easy to add same with the other pictures I will add)
We went to Montanan to spend some time with my bro, his pregnant wife and the the three little girls who are just like their aunts. YAY!!
Went on a ATV trip with the inlaws and got really dirty. Daniel had so much fun. YAY!!
Photobucket
Inlaws Debbie and Leon
Photobucket
Ray and Coralee(i don't know how to spell her name)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Don't judge the colorfulness of my outfit. As Sophie would say "Free my people."
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Mom and Grandma stop in for and random and quick visit. YAY!
We found out we were pregnant again. YAY! But I was definitely worried for the first few months because I had lost the first one but there was no need to worry.
Photobucket
Sorry random picture of Fuzzy. There was a dog on tv and she thinks that is the best.
Shaunte and Chad stop up for a visit. YAY!!
Daniel goes off to Afghanistan for work for three months. boo :-(
Tanya and Brian FINALLY get engaged. YAY!!
I go to CA for thanksgiving. YAY!
We find out IT'S A BOY, Sean James Hadley!!!YAY!!!YAY!!!!YAY!!
Sean's boy parts 120409
Its a boy
This is Daniel's favorite picture.
Thumb sucking
Again no offense but my mom had the best reaction. She hung up on me.
Hadley Family Christmas party. small yay. too many ppl I don't know
Uncle Carl lent me a web cam so I can see Daniel while he is deployed. YAY!!!
Went to Tucson for Christmas. YAY!!
Photobucket
Present for Sean from Aunt Raelene. Now picture me carrying that on the plane dressed in my hoodie. funny.
Photobucket
My present from Daniel. What a wonderful husband my first real ruby.
Photobucket
Now that should put everything pretty much up to date. I think, I hope. I want Eegee's. Anyway if I forgot anything get over it I'm really pregnant and I don't care at this point at least you got an update. I'll try and be better but obviously, A)Daniel comes first B) My brain is fried and I'm getting beat up from the inside things might get missed. Baby showers are coming up as is the most important events in my nearest future the return of my husband in February and the birth of my son in April. I will try and add as I get there and I'll try and remember to take my camera to Tucson at the end of the month. Someone please remind me. I love you all and now I have to pay bills and change my background.
Oh yea lastly prego pictures.
Photobucket
Week 26 2
Week 26 1

1 comment:

B/T Frank said...

hahaha Too funny looks like you have had a good year! You should post more I really don't think you have anything else to do, I think it's just all show!!! haha Just kidding! Love ya Girl!