Saturday, April 25, 2009

March...Arpil... I'm such a slacker. READ ME FIRST

Hello everyone

Wow it is almost the end of April and I am just now blogging about things that I did in March. I am such a slacker. Oh well what can you do about it, well you can't do anything but I can I just don't care that much I can remember some of the important things. Okay, I know Daniel is laughing at that last sentence but I have pictures and they help me remember. So this is how it's going to go I will be posting a couple of blogs if you read them out of order it's not my.... well it is my fault but I am going to try and attach notes to my notifications to give you a heads up. Basically read the oldest one first. They all really will be independent of each other so order isn't mandatory but it is my story so if you want to see my thought process in its full flow do it my way. Yeah that is how I wanted to say it, okay maybe that's just how it came out. Maybe you don't want to follow my thought process. I don't blame you sometimes I don't want to follow my own thought process but that is an entirely different blog for a different time. Okay that is enough dabbling on about nothing important. Move on to the next blog.

No comments: