Victory is mine!!!! I can count one of my works done. Granted it was the baby hat and booties but it's done. Here is the final product.

I am still working hard on Tyson B's blanket that I started 20 different times till I got it how I want it and I think I'm over half way done with it. It's 40 " wide and will be 40 " or more long. I think right now it's 20-24 inches long. I haven't measured in a few days. 
It rained all day today
and right now I can't decide what to work on. I have the Tyson blanket and my blanket that I'm trying to pick between. Since I 'm so cold and the blanket that I use at night is an afgan Daniel's grandma made and it is starting to fall apart in places where she joined the pieces I want to finish my blanket so I have something to keep me warm and snuggly in bed. Okay i've decided I will work on mine even though I need to back track and see where I left off.
Diva's knit tip - I have found that I like having a sticky note to tell me which row i'm working on. It sticks to pages well enough but are also easy to remove and replace. You may need a few for the project but it makes life much easier.
1 comment:
oh they are sooo cute!!
Post a Comment