Saturday, September 29, 2007
Seasons
This whole seasons thing is still new to me. For those of you who live in Tucson I'm referring to Spring and Fall. Right now we up here in Utah are supposed to be experiencing "Fall" but it is not what I thought it was. The leaves on the trees are starting to change colors and it's getting cooler and basically feels like a Tucson December. Some rain and it was becoming my favorite time of year. However, Fall is a tricky little time and I'm not so sure it is going to keep it's status as my favorite time of year and this is why...IT SNOWED TODAY!!!!!! Yes, it has already started snowing and it even stuck on the ground. Granted it didn't stay very long but it's only September. Last year I took pictures of the first snow and posted them it was October 11th granted that is not that far away but still. SNOW. I guess that's what I get for moving to Utah. I just wanted to enjoy the cool nights an pretty colors a bit longer before I had to actually deal with the snow. I've been preparing for snow but I'm not done yet. Oh well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment