Saturday, November 15, 2008

Brief Explanation

Hello everyone,


Well this is how it is going to start. I have had a myspace account for a while and I enjoy it very much. Then Daniel gets a Facebook account because all his family is on Facebook. So my family is on myspace his is on Facebook so I get a facebook account. I could not for the life of me figure out where I could create a blog but I think I figured out where you could post a link. So being the thinker I am I stole an idea from Tera. Get a Blogger account and post my blogs on Facebook that way. Plus this might be an easier way for my mom to read what is going on up here in the cold north. Hence I am attempting to keep everything up to date. So where will be future post on this blog that have been previously written on myspace so everyone can be on the same page...that is if anyone cares which they may not at which point I don't care I'm going to do it anyway. :)



I also added comment boxes that you can check so tell me what you think. They are also for if there is a crafted item I would like you to tell me what you think. The following is the legend for those boxes. I'm also up for suggestions for different phrases But I would like to keep them in the crafting terms.

Wear= Good job

Give Away= Nice but I wouldn't wear it

Rip it out= That is bad in soo many ways.

Until later.

No comments: