Thursday, July 27, 2006

This is what's new

Hello All,


Sorry I've been off for a while but you will find out why.


This is what's new in my life. I got a new place to live. YEAAH!!!! I am no longer living with my inlaw's not that they are bad people it just makes it harder to run around naked in someone else's house. It's quite a nice place and in a little bigger town than Grantsville. It's called Tooele and they have a Wal-mart.... oooooo. I'm starting to hate Wal-Mart. But that is a whole other blog.


Life is good. My dogs, Moose and Fuzzy are adapting well and for those of you who know Moose he is actually calming down a bit. I hope he's not possessed. That would really suck. But the pups are well.


Daniel is good. Lots of over time and not all the days off that he is supposed to get. His new favorite past time is playing WoW (World of Warcraft for those that don't understand). He is a bit of a computer geek but I still like him. In fact I think he is turning me. I love playing the game too. So if anyone plays let me know what relm and we'll see about playing together, that is if Daniel gives me time to play. He's such a computer hog.


I'm still not the best at keeping things up to date and what not so forgive me and keep in mind I live in the middle of no where nothing happens here NOTHING. That and just got all my stuff out of storage. Moving Sucks Big time.


Remember, "Victory is mine," (Stewie Griffin)

No comments: